Sorry, I missed the last 3 days work has been crazy and it’s been work and sleep. So here are the 3days I missed.
Day 4- Pagan, Witchy and fun music :
I found a lot on youtube but if you like good relaxing music look up Celtic music like
- https://youtu.be/ubZhS-0l4wk– By Premium Music HQ-Beautiful Haunting & Powerful Female Vocal Music | Dramatic Evocative Vocal Music Mix
- Ean Grimm – Fantasy Channel- https://youtu.be/ImBGY1jeTH0-Celtic Gate – Into a magical forest | Celtic Music
- https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwmEiDaBL-LF2Ts5pw3oNrZxRiipw6QBZ my witchy music playlist that has a ton more. There are a ton of good music for meditation and just relaxation listening.
Day 5- 10 Ways to Clear negative energy
- Removing Clutter- Believe it or not, clearing out clutter will help brighten up space and relieve negative energy built up because we keep ignoring the clutter. When you hold onto unwanted “stuff,” there is no room for new opportunities to come into your life. So try to make sure that everything you own brings you joy. If it doesn’t… pass it on.
- Burn Incense- always be careful and make sure to keep away from kids, but burning incense is a good way to clear out negativity because the scent alone can lift the vibrations of the space up, and let’s face it there are so many amazing smells.
- Open Your Windows- Letting in the fresh outside air can help clear out negativity because it freshens the air after the house has been kept closed whether it was too hot or too cold, but on those perfect temperature days or its slightly cooler let in the breeze and you will see just how much it will make you feel better but the vibrations and energy of the house will feel better.
- Cleansing Antiques of Negative Energy- here is one some of us forget about when we go to those lovely little places and find those items we just have to have. Cleansing them of any past negative energy when you get them home will help keep that same negative energy out.
- Removing or Repairing Broken Things- Keeping broken items in your house is bad feng shui, and sets the tone for what you will accept and tolerate in your own life.
Broken objects retain negative energy. If an object is irreparable, then it serves no purpose but to exude that it is in a “stuck” or negative state. Instead, look after, clean, and maintain existing, working household items — clothing, plants, furniture — and see the difference it makes to your mood.
- Smudging- This has become quite popular even in the non-witchy community that dates back to Native American times where they would use it to clear negativity away. The smoke of the burning sage cleanse the air and remove impurities — both literal and metaphorical. You should always start at the front door and work around the rooms in a clockwise direction. After “smudging” the entire home, visualize your intentions for your home as the smoke fills every crevice.
- Crystals, Crystals, Crystals- Okay so what witch doesn’t love crystals…Crystals can help keep negative energy out of your space as well. Black Tourmaline is known to ward off and dissolve negative energy, while Rose Quartz replaces negative emotions and feelings with positive ones. Try putting these crystals next to electronic appliances to equalize the energy balance. Make sure to cleanse your crystals from time to time of the energy they gather.
- Orange Essential Oil- Okay even this one I forgot about, but This fresh citrus scent will revitalize your home and your senses, clear negative energy, and uplift your mood. Just add a couple drops into water or use it as an organic essential oil spray.
A quick spritz of orange essential oil will help breathe life into previously heavy areas in your home.
- Rearrange your Furniture- I have done this before granted not easy to do if you have bulky or heavy furniture, but sometimes just changing how the room looks and moving things around to make the space more open less clumped up can help change the energy in the room, Either way, experimenting with rearranging furniture each month will help to give life to your home — and it doesn’t cost a cent.
- Ringing a Bell- Hmm this sounds weird I know but it is a way a lot of people forget about Audio cues from just one ring of a bell in each corner of the rooms and doorways helps to revive your physical space. Use the tone of the bell to focus on getting rid of negative energy — and attracting abundant energy instead.
- information for some of this brought to you by https://blog.mindvalley.com/remove-negative-energy/
Day 6- Crystal Grids 101
This is a subject I am learning a lot about and bought a book that gives a good explanation of how crystal grids work as well as usable grids to do yourself. The book is called Crystal Grids by Henry M. Mason and Brittani Petrofsky. Here is a description of the book: Crystal grids are effective for transforming your life in a dazzling array of powerful and practical ways. Whether you desire to find love, attract wealth, bless your home, overcome anxiety, or clear negative energy, the crystal grids in this book will help you achieve your goals. With simple instructions and comprehensive insights, Crystal Grids shows you how to choose the best crystals for your purpose, select a grid shape that will enhance your intention, clear and position the stones, and activate the grid. Discover how you can use crystal energy for improved health, wealth, relationships, and a better life. This book also includes twenty-nine expertly designed grids that you can use immediately to reinforce and magnify the power of your crystals. Another book to get if you can is Crystal Grids How and Why they Work by Hibiscus Moon.
You can also google printable crystal grids and print out your own to use, draw them, or just place your stones in the formation sometimes there is no grid besides the one you make for instinct which is how I do mine a lot of times unless I am doing one for a certain purpose. Also, check your local Metaphysical shop they can carry crystal grid kits which are extremely helpful to get started or just to have one. There are also youtube videos of crystal grids By Hibiscus Moon and Energy muse that are good to check out if you’re a visual learner.
Crystal grids can be used for Love, Money, Luck, Health it’s all about intent and what energy you use with the crystal grid to manifest what you need. Here is some more explanation.
Crystal grids are extremely simple to put together. You will need a few components:
Grid – A pre-printed, hand-drawn, or a board imprinted with the Flower of Life pattern
Center stone – The center stone on the board which is used to gather, focus, and amplify the universal life force energy. You can use any stone you like as the focus stone, but it should be one you feel emotionally drawn or connected to. I like to use clear quartz for its amplification properties, but many people use clusters, points, or other tumbled stones as their center stone.
Additional stones – Based on the specific final purpose of the grid, these are the stones you would use alone for a specific purpose (but are better used in combination with the other stones for the most powerful effect). There are countless combinations of stones to use, but keep in mind that not all crystal energies mesh well together. The best way to find out what works for you is to start simple and try out some combinations that you are drawn to. Trust your intuition!
Additional elements – For many intentions, it is helpful to use a photo of the person, place, or object that will be the focus of the grid. On a prosperity or wealth board, it is beneficial to add money, coins, or the objects you are looking to acquire.
There are countless types of grids you can create to serve a variety of purposes. Here are some popular examples of crystal grid patterns to serve specific energies:
Love & Romance Grid
Prosperity & Abundance Grid
Boost Energy Grid
Banish Anxiety Grid
Chakra Balancing Grid
Physical Comfort Grid
Space Clearing Grid
How to start a crystal grid:
Cleanse your stones: Before you begin building your grid pattern, you should cleanse your stones of any residual energy. Stones can pick up energy from a variety of places and you don’t want these unknown energies involved in your grid. There are many ways to cleanse your stones, but some simple options are salt, sage, water, burial, or visualization. You can learn more about these methods in depth here: (link)
Set your intention: You will charge the stones up with your clear intention, so be sure of what it is you would like your grid to help you accomplish. You can set a simple intention for yourself, such as better sleep or relaxation, or you can set a larger intention, such as world peace. Whatever yours is, decide on it and then write it down so you can be reminded of your goal. Then, as you place each stone onto your grid, visualize your intention of coming to life or say it out loud.
Set up your grid: Setting up a crystal grid can and should be a very relaxing and positive experience. You can trust your intuition to guide you or you can use templates and examples to get started. First, you will want to decide where in your home or workspace you’d like to place the grid. Next, add your center stone and then work your way outwards, adding the next stones until your grid is complete.
Activate your grid: When your stones are cleansed and charged and your grid is assembled, now it is time to activate it! If you know Reiki, you can use this energy to activate the crystal energies. You can also take a crystal point or your pointed finger to trace a path from the center stone to the other crystals and back. Keep your intention at the top of your mind during this process to ensure the grid is activated and charged up for your specific purpose!
Once your crystal grid is set up and activated, you should leave it for a set amount of time (24 hours at the bare minimum). Once a week or so, cleanse your crystals and re-charge them with your intention. When you are ready to deactivate your grid, simply take it apart and cleanse your stones and board before beginning again.
Crystals, stones, and rocks hold amazing abilities that, when used in combination, become even more powerful. The potential for crystal grids is limitless! Have fun experimenting with grids of your own!
So hopefully this information helps and the possibilities are endless with crystal grids why I love them.